Tuesday 23 June 2009

I am a slug..............

...........Well I do feel very sluggish. I think the heat's getting to me. Yesterday's 6 miles was very hard going and I just couldn't coax myself out of bed this morning either. Anyway, I'm into the last quarter of my run; only144 miles (1008 laps) left to go and only 4 weekends before I do my marathon. I'm hoping it's going to be a lot cooler on that day. I'm still 14 miles ahead and my toe blisters are getting worse!

Thank you to the Coleman sisters for getting me onto the Sun website (see the link below)! And I'd also like to say hello to all the students from the URNU Aberdeen who are following my progress. I hope Mitch manages to coerce you into sending a cheque down!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/416241/Look-whos-helping.html

No comments: