Friday 5 June 2009

Blisters...............

.........Are not good. And I have a few. Which again is not good. I know they won't have gone by the time I do 18 miles on Saturday (it should've been Sunday, but that's a different story), so I'll just have to cope the best I can. I've considered a few different strategies, (and the vodka one was looking good for a long while and is still one of my better ideas) but I think I'm going to wedge my socks full of vaseline. I'll scour t'internet for other solutions, though, just to see if there's a better option. I'll also trim my talons to see if that makes a difference!

I'm currently 4 miles ahead of schedule, with 226 miles left to do. I'm still quite upbeat about running, although this cold, that I've had for about 2 weeks, is starting to get quite annoying. 1582 laps to go!!

No comments: