Wednesday 29 April 2009

Almost half way!

I'm 43 miles short of the half way point..............When I get there, maybe I should get the train back! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't I be around the York area now? Maybe someone can find out and email the answer.

Even though the weather was a bit muggy today, there's less flies about now and I've not taken any extra protein in today.

I'm still struggling to get up for my morning runs, but once I'm up, it's been hard trying to slow myself down. I am getting used to running slower and have been acheiving 9 and a half minute miles, in the afternoon, but it's just the mornings that I have problems with. You'd think after 3 months of this, my body would be accustomed to the shock of getting up early. It hasn't. It's going to have a massive shock, though, on Sunday when I'm running 8 miles in one go! Strangely I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: